Thursday, December 9, 2010

hämta mig

Sometimes I have a bit of trouble with putting things into action. I have all of these thoughts and ideas swirling around in my head. But sometimes it's hard to sort through them all, and make sense of them.

The same thing goes for goals. I have goals. But sometimes I have trouble setting a plan of action to follow to reach my goal.

When this starts happening to me a lot, I usually have to pick myself back up. I need to find my focus. To do this, I usually watch a movie from my "Motivational and Inspiring Movies" list. After I watch it, I suddenly feel more focused. I'm ready to set a plan of action, implement it, and strive headstrong toward my goals.

This actually has been happening to me recently. I've had this goal, but no real way to achieve it. So last night, I busted out one of the "Top 5" from the MIM list:

G.I. Jane

That did the trick. I'm feeling more focused. More powerful. More motivated.

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." Jim Rohn

I'm on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment