Thursday, December 2, 2010

vinter firandet

Alas, the winter will soon be upon us. December has begun, which means many celebrations are ahead of us. My advent calendar is out, and I'm ready to go!

There is so much to celebrate. St. Lucia's Day on the 13th... Christmas Eve... Christmas Day... And of course all of the celebrations in January. Then I remember that in America they don't celebrate all of the same holidays as in Sweden. But that doesn't mean I can't celebrate them on my own, right?

I've been doing my Christmas shopping, and have managed to finish quite a bit of it. I still have some to do. I've had a few people ask me what I'd like for Christmas. If you're one of those people, please refer to...

Mia's Amazon Wishlist

Usually when I receive gifts from my Wishlist, I send a personalized 8x10. Since it's the holiday season, I'll be sending out a limited edition holiday 8x10. I'm having them printed on an as-needed basis, so they won't be available after the holidays.

Feeling generous? Visit some wishlists of other amazing ladies... :)

Allison Danger
Nicole Poliki
Amber Gertner
Sassy Stephie

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season. You'll be hearing more from me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment