Monday, December 13, 2010

St. Lucia

Today I would like to wish everyone a very HAPPY Saint Lucia day! :)

That's right! Today - December 13th - is Saint Lucia's Day. And although I have to work today, I'm still taking the time to enjoy my day and honor Saint Lucia. The holiday season has officially begun for me!

Speaking of Saint Lucia... it is in her honor that my limited-edition holiday 8x10 photo was conceived. As stated in a previous blog, this photo will be issued only as a thank-you this holiday Season. There's no other way you'll acquire one, unless you manage to finagle one from someone else. You'll find details on a previous blog... OR.... click here, and you'll get the idea. :-p

Life is going smoothly right now. I hope to keep it that way. Wrapping up my classes this week - then I have a whole month off. I plan on dedicating that month to some intensive training to prepare for my match against RWC's Heavyweight Champ "The Genuine Article" Ash Walker. It's going to be on January 8th in Lumberton, NC. This is going to be a match you won't want to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment