Friday, November 12, 2010

uppdatering

It has been one month since my last blog. I think in my time of resting my knee, I probably could have taken more time for updates. But, to be quite honest, I spent this past month feeling bitter. I just want my knee to be healed. I hate having to be sidelined while everyone else gets to have all the fun. It's been close to a nightmare for me having to sit around and do nothing. There were times where I felt myself slipping closer to insanity.

But - at the end of the day - although my knee is not in good shape, I DO still have my health. So I am grateful.

As of today, I have officially been cleared to begin physical therapy. The recovery process can continue as I finally finish the rest stage and get to begin the rehabilitation process. I know it is going to be a long, hard, and painful road. But I am looking forward to it. Because as soon as my knee is stronger, I can get back in the ring. I can continue on with my life.

This weekend is my last weekend before I start my rehab. I think I will try to enjoy it as much as possible. I will use this weekend to completely relax and "veg out." I will get my head on straight, and prepare myself for battle. Because I know that this is going to be a tough fight with my knee. But I can do it. And I will do it.

I am determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment