Thursday, April 14, 2011

tatuering för Japan

A local tattoo parlor near me – Cherry Blossom Studios – is doing a fund-raising event that is dedicated to helping survivors of the earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear fallout in Japan. This is a really good cause, obviously. My roommate and I have decided to get involved!

On Sunday, April 17th I will go to Cherry Blossom Studios to get a new tattoo in honor of Japan. There are about 50 different Japanese-related designs to choose from. I haven’t yet decided which design I will choose, but some of the options are: cherry blossoms, lotuses, Maneki Neko, and so much more. I'm definitely open to input from those who donate.

Donations will be accepted through MIDNIGHT/12AM EST on Sunday, April 17th. Then I will take the money collected, and go to Cherry Blossom Studios. All proceeds will go to their relief efforts. As I don't have a PayPal account, my roommate has graciously allowed me to use hers in this endeavor.




All proceeds raised will go toward relief efforts in Japan. Help me raise money as I get inked for a cause!

For more information, visit Cherry Blossom Studios!

No comments:

Post a Comment