Tuesday, April 5, 2011

på allmän begäran...

The ballots are in, and winner – by default – is the one and only Scandinavian Sweetheart Mia Svensson. I had a lot of great ideas come in, and many thanks go out to everyone that offered up suggestions. Unfortunately, my favorite of the suggested names was already in use [insert HUGE booooooooo here]. So I had to do some tweaks and modifications to find the name that I deemed right for me and my channel.

I DID really enjoy quite a few of the suggestions. Some of them will become episode names.

You will find my YouTube channel… HERE.

There’s no point in looking now. There’s nothing there. But you can go ahead and subscribe to get it out of the way!

First episode to air tonight.

Now, before you get your hopes up, this isn’t going to be spectacular by any means. It’s mostly going to be my misadventures, thoughts, and whatever else I feel like posting. I may update it regularly. Or not. A lot will depend on what I have going on.

HOWEVER. That being said…

I have a few interesting shows lined up. I won’t divulge too much information on them right now. But if you want to sponsor a future show, shoot me an email and I’ll send you more information on how. You will, of course, get props on the episode when it airs. And possibly some swag. Only time will tell.

Until tonight…

No comments:

Post a Comment